Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project 10

Personal Learning Network

Before EDM310 I had never heard of a personal learning network. After investigating some websites for this course, I think I have a better understanding of what a PLN is about. I set up an iGoogle page where I created a tab for the blogs I am following. I also have a tab for my own personal sites that I enjoy looking at. I signed up for a twitter account and I am following an educational technology/art teacher from my former high school. I am also following Steven Anderson. I would like to eventually add more math teachers. In addition to the EDM310 blog, I am following several other teachers, one teaching math. I am sure as the course continues, I will have added others and have even a better understanding of how to use and work with my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment