Friday, November 19, 2010

Project 15

Message in a Bottle



A Bend in the Road



For my second video I tried to do an animation in memoov at memoov.com. This program allowed me to make the animated characters move and talk. I don't know what happened but I couldn't find it after I made it. It took me an hour and a half to do but I didn't want to try again in case I couldn't find the next one I did. I had fun doing it and I wish it came out.

I added credits to these two videos! Sorry I forgot the first time!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I loved your movie trailers! Why did you have to do two sad movies??? Is the second one an actual movie? I like the song in the second one, we played that at my wedding as our first dance, I thought it was a happy song. You did a great job on these trailers and they flowed very well. I like your blog, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the lost animation. If you ever find it I would like to see it.

    You need two additional slides in both movies. A slide designation your authorship and a credits frame for book, author, music, etc. In other words your footnotes.

    It would be interesting to add audio that narrates the written portions of these two videos. I think they would be more compelling with audio that raised interest in their being read. At least we could see how it works.

    Beautifully done. You must like romance novels.

    ReplyDelete