Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Summary Post C4K Students #8-#11

C4K #8: Colby C

Colby C had a blog post about how the water cycle is never ending. I thought his description of the water cycle was very well done. Each step seemed very clear and well stated. It sounded like he understood the process of the water cycle. Another one of his posts, “my rain pivot”, caught my eye. The animation was really cool and I wondered how hard it was to create this.

C4K #9: Olivia

Olivia wrote a blog post about Halloween customs. It contained lots of examples about how people around the world celebrate it. I thought her Halloween post was very well done. She did a lot of research and came up with lots of really good facts. Her writing (grammar, spelling, etc.) was great. I loved her usage of color. I was also looking at her storybird and I thought that was really neat.

C4K #10: Colby

Colby wrote a blog post about his experience when he skyped with students from Philadelphia. He learned that they had to wear a uniform every day, their favorite football team is the Philadelphia Eagles, and they eat Philly cheese steak all the time. It sounded like he had a lot of fun talking to people from Philadelphia. I don’t think I’ve ever tried Philly cheese steak, but it sounds interesting. Maybe he will get to visit Philadelphia some day.

C4K #11: Clare

Clare wrote a blog post about a book she is reading called “Dragons Breathe”. A girl named Emma and her aunt are searching for her missing love. On the way they come across dragons, spiders, and wizards. I loved the picture of the dragon. This book sounded really interesting. I love romance novels with twists in them. It sounds like Emma and her aunt are going on quite an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment